Competitive - Juggling Club
About the Program
Because juggling can significantly improve your game in many different ways! Your touch on the ball is vital to the game of soccer. If you can juggle the ball consistently, you are more likely to be consistent when receiving and distributing the ball in games. It's a great way for you to learn how the ball reacts to different touches and surfaces. Juggling can also improve your confidence on the ball. not to mention, it is fun!!!
When to Juggle?
The best part about juggling is that you can do it almost anywhere and all it takes is YOU and YOUR BALL!! The most effective way to achieving your juggling goals is to PRACTICE ON YOUR OWN! Beating your score and challenging yourself are important keys to improving your game. Juggling a soccer ball with feet, thighs or head is an excellent activity for both beginners and advanced players alike. It's a great warm-up activity and you will notice that after only a few minutes, your heart rate rises and muscles become warm and loose.
Juggling Club Rules
NO BOUNCES AND NO HANDS! Honor system will be followed.
Juggling Club Milestones & Recognition
- Bronze Award (100 juggles): Recognition on the Alaska Rush Website and mass email sent out to members recognizing there achievement
- Silver Award (250 juggles): Same as Bronze plus Juggling Club Certificate
- Gold Award (500 juggles): Same as Silver plus video on Alaska Rush YouTube page
- Grand Prize (1,000+ juggles): Same as Gold plus induction into the Alaska Rush Juggling Hall of Fame, and an adidas Brazuca 2014 Final Top Replique soccer ball.
|Name||Team||# of Juggles||Date|
- Are you on the list yet?
- Have you beaten your record?
- Have you beaten your record recently?
- Is there a player on your team you would like to beat?
- Is there a player on this list that you would like to beat?
Report any new juggling record to your coach. On behalf of the Alaska Rush coaches and everyone at Alaska Rush, congratulations on your juggling!
Juggling Club Members & Stats