Competitive - F.A.S.T.
About the Program
F.A.S.T. (Fun Agility Speed Training) is a program designed for Alaska Rush players who would like to improve their ability to perform on the pitch. By using a variety of exercises with and without a ball, F.A.S.T. is desgined to improve a player's speed, agility, balance, and acceleratio in a fun, competitive environment. The goal is to educate and empower each player to begin training on their own safely to improve their game.
The Fall 2014 F.A.S.T. sessions for each team will take place below between 6:15-6:30pm and 7:30-7:45pm beginning September 29.
- 05B: Thursday - 6:15-6:30pm
- 05G: Monday - 6:15-6:30pm
- 04B: Tuesday - 6:15-6:30pm
- 04B Black: Wednesday - 6:15-6:30pm
- 04G: Tuesday - 6:15-6:30pm
- 03B: Wednesday - 6:15-6:30pm
- 03G: Monday - 6:15-6:30pm
- 02G: Thursday - 7:30-7:45pm
- 02B: Wednesday - 7:30-7:45pm
- 01B: Thursday - 6:15-6:30pm
- 00G: Tuesday - 7:30-7:45pm
- 99G: Monday-Thursday - 5:30-6pm
- 99G Black: Monday - 7:30-7:45pm
- 97G: Monday-Thursday - 5:30-6pm