About the Program
Next:1/RUSH is an extension of Next:1 Training, Alaska Rush’s premier technical development program for Youth, Junior, and Senior soccer players in Anchorage, Alaska.
Alaska Rush Members can now take advantage of this Elite Program prior to their regularly scheduled team training session. Through our commitment to excellence, Next:1/RUSH aims to develop individual technical skills by training in a high tempo, 1v.1 and small-group training environment, which is challenging, yet still an enjoyable and positive experience. As with Next:1 Training, Next:1/RUSH is about giving players the tools to take their game to the next level and be the #1 player on the pitch!
Next:1/RUSH Monthly Fee: $45 (4 training sessions per month)
The Next:1/RUSH Monthly Fee is required to participate in Next:1/RUSH. This fee is non-negotiable and must be paid in full before participation in Next:1/RUSH begins.
Please Note: Next:1/RUSH is an Elite Program and Alaska Rush Members can register for this program directly or transfer their registration from Next:1 Training to Next:1/RUSH.
The Fall 2014 Next:1/RUSH sessions for each team will take place at the Fox Hollow Dome between 5:30-6:30pm and 6:30-7:30pm beginning September 29 and concluding December 11, 2014.
- 05B: Tuesday - 5:30-6:30pm
- 05G: Monday - 5:30-6:30pm
- 04B: Thursday - 5:30-6:30pm
- 04B Black: Thursday - 5:30-6:30pm
- 04G: Tuesday - 5:30-6:30pm
- 03B: Wednesday - 5:30-6:30pm
- 03G: Monday - 5:30-6:30pm
- 02G: Tuesday - 6:30-7:30pm
- 02B: Monday - 6:30-7:30pm
- 01B: Wednesday - 5:30-6:30pm
- 00G: Thursday - 6:30-7:30pm
- 99G Black: Thursday - 6:30-7:30pm